Perenio collects information about the use of this site, in particular, places cookies in visitors' browsers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's computer when they visit the World Creative Decor website and perform many different functions, for example, provide quick navigation between pages, preserve user preferences and generally make the use of the website more comfortable.
World Creative Decor websites may use some cookies that do not affect the operation of the website. This is necessary solely to obtain information about its use, and not to track the actions of individual users or their identification, and helps to improve the operation of sites, since the knowledge obtained by the company from systems using cookies allows us to provide appropriate services to users.
Find out more about Cookie www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies perform various functions, facilitate the navigation of the Website and store information about your preferences in order to provide you with relevant content and to improve the quality of our services.
• Manage your preferences and improve the performance of our Website. As part of these actions, we can collect information about when and how long you visit our pages, information about your browser history and language preferences.
• Development of our security measures and detection of illegal actions (the so-called fraud).
• Analysis of the availability of our Site, methods of its use and effectiveness. We use this information to maintain, maintain and continually improve our services.
• Delivery of personalized advertising. Cookies help us determine what kind of advertising you see and measure its effectiveness.
3. What types of cookies and other technologies do we use?
Our website uses the following categories of cookies and technologies:
• Permanent cookies - this type of cookie is stored on your device’s browser and is used every time you visit our website. This helps us remember your settings and preferences in order to make your next visit to our site more convenient. For example, thanks to cookies, you will not be forced to log in again. We will also remember your language preferences during your next visit.
• Session cookies - temporary cookies remain in the cookie archive in your browser until you leave our Website. The information that we receive with these types of cookies helps us analyze network traffic, allows us to identify and solve technical problems, and also simplifies the navigation on the Website.
• Advertising cookies - this type of cookie helps us provide you with relevant advertising and allows you to analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns of advertisers by analyzing how you react to advertising targeted to you. Such files help us, for example, determine how many times a user clicked on an ad and visited the advertiser's website.
In addition, our website also uses web beacons, which are small graphic elements (also known as “tracking pixels” or “clear GIFs”). They are used together with cookies to identify our users and their behavior.
4. Do we have third-party cookies or plugins on our website?
The following is a list of third parties that we allow the storage of cookies or other technologies on your device.
Advertising partners. Our advertising partners, such as DoubleClick, Criteo, RTB House, Index Exchange, OpenX, etc., can use advertising cookies to display ads that they think will be most interesting to you, and to measure the effectiveness of such ads on our website.
Our website also uses third-party plugins in the form of “Share” buttons on Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp. Using this button you can make our Ads available on third-party websites, provided that you are logged into these websites. Third parties may combine your activities on our website with your account on their portals. Therefore, please carefully read the privacy policies of third parties before clicking the “Share” button.
5. What can you do to remove, disable or block cookies?
Your web browser usually provides you with information on how you can refuse, delete or block cookies. Below you will find links that redirect you to relevant information related to several of the most popular browsers:
You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies used in Google Analytics by changing your advertising settings or using the tool provided here: https://adssettings.google.com .
You can opt out of cookies that track your interests and providers of advertising content using the following websites operated by the Digital Advertising Alliance:
In addition, you can change the settings of your mobile device to control whether you will see ads that match your interests.
Remember that if you decide to block cookies used on our website, you may not have access to all or some of the services we provide, for example, you may not be able to save individual settings, such as login information.